Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pastels in Springtime

     This winter I decided to embrace my inner New Yorker and don the traditional all-black uniform that blends so well with the surrounding grey of NYC's concrete and skyscraper landscape.  But as the weather finally begins to warm I have found myself yearning for a little more color in my life to coincide with the brightening of my mood.  Without trying to sound too redundant (I'm pretty sure we all saw the runways for the Spring/Summer collections) the pastel pinks and greens are a perfect reflection of the Spring season.  I am absolutely in love with what I've seen so far and can't wait to start sporting a whole new Spring look.  Let me share a few of my most recent favorite pieces...






Wilfred blazer from Aritzia, skirt and shoes from Top Shop, handbag by Burberry.





3 comments:

  1. Such lovely Spring pieces, love the colors :)
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support! By the way, checked out your blog and speaking frankly, I want your life!! Love your style =)
      xx
      y

      Delete